The Inland Empire is home to more Casinos than any other area of Southern California. In fact, the IE is the home to California’s largest casino! Save the gas and check out these casinos in Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
Here are some transportation options in Los Angeles: You can fly into the closest airport, which is Los Angeles Intl. Airport (LAX), situated 11.2 mi (18.1 km) away. Take advantage of metro transit at Pershing Square Station, 7th Street - Metro Center Station, and Civic Center Station. Find and locate the top casinos near Los Angeles California with travel distance and drive time. Also includes hotel room discounts and information on slot machines, blackjack, craps and poker plus casino amenities like entertainment, golf, hotel spas and RV parking. Chumash Casino Resort is located in the beautiful Santa Barbara wine country, just a short drive from Los Angeles. Coming from HWY 101 North: If you are traveling North on HWY 101, you can either take the State Street exit towards California 154/Cachuma Lake in Santa Barbara or travel along HWY 101 towards Buellton and take exit CA-246 toward.
Free ipad 2 slot games. Bonus features: They are triggered when you spin matching symbols that release bonus offers. Any money you win from a free spin game adds to your bankroll. Free spins: They offer you the opportunity to spin the reels on a slot machine without paying. Scatter icons in free slot no download games are typical bonus feature symbols.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Los Angeles-Commerce Casino is located approximately 17 miles from Los Angeles. Customers have good opinions about Crowne Plaza Hotel Los Angeles-Commerce Casino. You can call them at (800) 718-8466.
Pechanga Resort & Casino
Closest Casino To Lake George Ny
- California’s largest casinos! 3,400 slot machines stretching approximately 188,000 square feet of gaming space. Superb entertainment options featuring some of the biggest entertainers touring the nation.
- Silk Nightclub is one of most posh nightclubs in the Inland Empire- a sure upscale experience.
- The restaurants in this gaming palace will surely please all appetites. Fine dining options include the Great Oak (steakhouse), The Grotto (seafood, sushi), Paisano’s Italian. Numerous casual dining and snack options fill this venue, including Asian options, a buffet and much more.
- If you’re looking for a reason to avoid the drive to Vegas while having just as much fun, check out a weekend at Pechanga.
- 45000 Pala Road, Temecula, CA 92592, 877-711-2946, www.pechanga.com
- This brand new 27 story hotel is the tallest building in the Inland Empire. The facilities match the grandeur of Las Vegas, and the buffet is better than the most expensive Vegas buffets. Located near Banning and Beaumont east of where the 10 and 60 meet. Check out this casino for some great entertainment and event options.
- 49750 Seminole Drive, Cabazon, CA 92230, 800-252-4499, www.casinomorongo.com
San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino
- Located near the City of San Bernardino, this impressive entertainment and gaming center is close to all of the metro Inland Empire area and Los Angeles! Thursday nights feature some of the best music, comedy and other acts in the Inland Empire!
- 5797 N. Victoria Ave, Highland, CA 92346, 800-359-2464, www.sanmanuel.com
Closest Casino To Lexington Ky
- Rated #1 Casino in the Inland Empire Southern California 3 Years running in The Press-Enterprise Readers Poll.
- 23333 Soboba Road, San Jacinto, CA 92582, 888-772-7626, www.soboba.com
Lake Elsinore Hotel Casino
- 20930 Malaga St, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530, 951-674-3101, www.lercasino.com
Closest Casino To Las Vegas Airport
- 52702 Hwy 371, Anza, CA 92539. Located between Temecula and Palm Springs, 888.371.ANZA (2692) 951.763.1200
Palm Springs and Coachella Valley Casinos
- Agua Caliente Casino – Rancho Mirage – Coachella Valley’s largest hotel and casino located adjacent to Interstate 10. Be sure to check out the beautiful pool. Connected with the Indian Canyons Golf Resort and Spa Resort Casino in Palm Springs.
- Spa Resort Casino – Palm Springs – Want to gamble and stay in urban Palm Springs? This is the place to go. Check out their fun events, ranging from beer and food truck fests to concerts, comedy and more. Downtown Palm Springs is right outside your door, so feel free to venture out and have fun. This casino is connected with the Agua Caliente Casino in nearby Rancho Mirage.
- Fantasy Springs Casino – Indio – One of Coachella Valley’s three resort hotel and casinos.
- Spotlight 29 Casin0 – Coachella – Smaller casino with some various entertainment options.
- Augustine Casino – Coachella – No frills casino that makes a great stop when you’re looking for discount gas.
- Red Earth Casino – Salton Sea Beach – Smaller casino with slot machines only. Good casino for gamblers on a budget, as the drinks are cheap and there are plenty of penny slots.
Casino in Havasu
Casinos in San Diego County
- Harrah’s – North County San Diego
- Pala Casino– North County San Diego
View Casinos in the Inland Empire in a larger map