Bring a little bit of the excitement of Las Vegas to your Minecraft world. Watch this video to learn how to build a working slot machine, based on a random number generator, in your Minecraft map. Luck be a mob tonight. Part 1 of 2 - How to Build a working slot machine in Minecraft. We are not an official Minecraft product and are not approved by or associated with Mojang. This plugin supports 1.8.8 - 1.14.x.
- Minecraft Plugins 1.8
- Minecraft Slot Machine
- Minecraft Slot Machine Mod
- Slot Machine Plugin Minecraft 1.14 Shader
- Slot Machine Plugin Minecraft 1.14 Resource Packs
Dependencies: Vault (If you wish to use money as a currency); MenuBuilder - Only needed for Spigot 1.9/1.10/1.11/1.12; Any Economy Plugin that works with Vault (like Essentials) (If you wish to use money as a currency). Heres a slot machine I designed using redstone, Let me know what you think! Download map now!• Lightweight
• Very easy to use!
• Fully customizable including GUIs!
• Unlimited amount of GUI templates
• Unlimited amount of slot machines
• Unlimited amount of combinations
• Unlimited amount of elements in slot machine
• Unlimited amount of rewards
• Different currencies for slot machines
• Different GUI designs for slot machines
• Custom items as a currency
• Custom command rewards
• Player exp as a currency
• Signs to open specified slot machine
• Sounds on spin, stop, win, lose
• Custom textures for skulls and unbreakable items.
Minecraft Plugins 1.8
• Player top sorted by player wins.
• PlaceholderAPI support.
- /sm help - Help page
- /sm top - Shows players top.
- /sm open <slotmachine> [player] - Opens a slot machine
- /sm setcurrencyitem <slotmachine> - Set a currency item
- /sm reload - Reload the configs
- slotmachinegui.user - User access
- slotmachinegui.open - Allows to use /sm open command
- slotmachinegui.open.others - Allows to use other players in /sm open command
- slotmachinegui.admin - Admin access
(Click me if you don't see a GIF)
• %slotmachinegui_wins% - Player wins amount.
• %slotmachinegui_loses% - Player loses amount.
1st Line: SMG
2nd Line: <slotmachine-id>
• As console: '[CONSOLE] say Console command'
• As OP: '[OP] broadcast OP Command'
• As player: 'me player command'
Use %p for player name.
• Spigot 1.13+
• JCore (included)
• Java 8+
• (Optional) Vault
One of the things that makes Minecraft so addictively fun is that you can build just about anything in it. In fact, you can even create mini-games. Have you ever wondered how to build a slot game in Minecraft? Let’s check out how to do it with step-by-step instructions. That way you can offer slots to players on your server, or just enjoy them on your own.
1. Decide on the appearance of the slot machine, and build it.
A slot machine in Minecraft can be simple or elaborate. It can either be a generic game of chance, or it can bear a close physical resemblance to a real-life slot game with turning reels. /donna-martin-slot-machine.html.
You will need to decide what level of detail and realism you want for the appearance of your in-game slot machine. You will then need to build the housing for the game, i.e. the booth or counter where the game is located. Go wild with your own design ideas here. You can customize the slot machine to look any way you want.
If you are looking for ideas, you can check Minecraft slot tutorials. We will share a couple of these with you later on in the article, so read on to find out more.
2. Figure out how you want the game to work.
Next, you will need to figure out the rules for the slot game you want to design. You can build anything from a classic 3-reel slot game with one payline to an elaborate modern slot with many paylines. A great idea is to base it on Microgaming’s Highlander slot.
Keep in mind that if this is your first time trying to build a slot game in Minecraft, you are most likely to be successful if you stick with something simple. But as you learn the basics, you can make your slot games more and more elaborate, adding cool features. So feel free to be as ambitious as you like.
3. Set up the mechanics of the slot game.
Minecraft Slot Machine
The most challenging part of designing your own slot machine in Minecraft is figuring out the mechanics behind the scenes. This involves gathering a number of resources and placing them into an item sorter. You need a large number of junk items along with some winning items.
You can watch a short tutorial to get an understanding of how the basic mechanics can work. If you have more time, you can watch a longer tutorial to find out how you can build a more realistic slot game complete with actual slots and sounds. It is quite a feat of engineering. So definitely check it out and try creating your own if you feel inspired.
4. Test it out.
Once you have created the housing for the slot game and set up the mechanics, you can test it out and see if it works. At that point, you can make modifications if you need to, adding or removing items as necessary to get it to run the way you want. Over time, as you learn more about building Minecraft slots, you can upgrade your existing slots to make them even better.
5. Enjoy your creation.
After you have finished adjusting and perfecting your slot machine, it will be ready to enjoy! You can play your slot mini-game in Minecraft when you feel like gambling, or you can share it with other players.
6. Consider creating your own tutorial for how to build a slot game in Minecraft.
After you have put the hard work into figuring out how to create a slot machine in Minecraft, you might want to think about making your own tutorial videos. Other players should find them helpful. And if you have a Minecraft channel, creating a helpful slot tutorial might help you bring in more views and subscribers.
Minecraft Slot Machine Mod
Looking for a Shortcut?
It can be fun to build your own slot machine for your casino in Minecraft. But it can also be a lot of work. And while some might find the mechanics of the slots straightforward, others may have a hard time understanding how to make their slot games work.
$20 No Deposit for Lucky Red Casino. Code: NODEPOSIT20FREE $20 No Deposit Bonus for new players Wagering: 50xB Max Withdrawal: $200. Expires on 2020-10-31. Check casino cashier to redeem the casino bonus. /lucky-red-casino-new-player-no-deposit-bonus.html.
What if you want to skip the hard work and just get to the fun of enjoying the slot game? If you search online, you will find that there are some plugins for adding a slot machine to Minecraft. Just install a plugin of your choice and set up the slot games as you desire. Your players on your server can then get right to playing them.
Slot Machine Plugin Minecraft 1.14 Shader
Have Fun Designing Your Slot Game in Minecraft
Slot Machine Plugin Minecraft 1.14 Resource Packs
You now have the resources you need to help you build a slot machine mini-game in Minecraft. Remember, if you want some real slot machine action, you can always play a game like the Highlander Slot from Microgaming online for real money.