WMS Service Manual—Upright Slot 16-004338—SETUP S1/CH1 1-3 Setup Plugging a 120V slot machine into a 240V line will damage the slot machine.! CAUTIONCAUTION Probe Holes 3 1 5 4 2 1,080 710 680 530 330 4,080 3,030 2,410 2,150 1,730 4,820 3,600 2,850 2,560 1,900 Probe Hole 5 4 3 2 1 Hopper Probe Level U.S. CAUTIONCAUTION Take. Slot Machine Manuals and Downloads. I upload manuals as I get them and have the time. These slot machine manuals are free to download, if you have one you want to share notify me and I will post it. Due to bandwidth limitations I am storing these files on a popular free storage and download site called MediaFire. Machines with 4 or 6 reels On a pachislo slot machine the additional reels let you know when you are about to win they do not increase the payout. Some do it with LCD’s / a fourth reel – or with WIN lights such as on the Babel machine. ALL 4th REEL MACHINES - The 4th reel only spins to indicate you are going to. WMS Gaming made its entry into the slot machine industry in 1994. A couple of years later, the company launched Reel ‘em In – its first popular casino video slot game which had a “multi-coin, multi-line secondary bonus.”. The WMS Gaming (WMS) is a well-known name, as the company is one of the leaders in the slot machine market. The name of this slots games brand famous in Las Vegas and all over the world originates from Williams Manufacturing Company that started by producing pinball games and multi-player video games.
- Wms Slot Machine Manual
- Wms Slot Machine Manual Parts
- Wms Slot Machine For Sale
- Wms Slot Games For Computer
If you have a slot machine or you have bought one old used vintage slot machine and want to have some fixes to get it work then obviously you will think you need a machine technician. Many of you will even think of taking it to some repair station to get things done. But here in the guide you will find some of the repairs that you yourself can do with your slot machine and you need not need to join machine technical repair training school.
Like any other machines Slot machines too are a blend of electronic and mechanical components, that wear with age and require routine repairs. Before you begin to repair yourself do note that every slot machine that you have purchased whether old or new comes with installation and user guide manual. You need to read that many a times until you are familiar with each components and parts of the slot machine and understand thoroughly as how the slot machine works.
In your guide to repair slot machines you will find some common repairs that can be carried out by you, some videos to watch as well. If your slot machine has some complex issue then obviously you require a qualified technician.
Changing the Top Florescent Light
The top florescent light bulb is easily changed by following these simple procedures. The replacement bulb is an F15T8/CW 18″ 15 Watt bulb which is available at most hardware and department stores or may be purchased online at Ebay or Amazon or realslotmachinesforsale under the category ‘parts of slot machine’.
- Open the main slot machine door and ensure the door is fully open. Turn off the power to the slot machine. The power switch can be found with the main door open about midway down on the right side just inside the machine.
- If the machine is equipped with a top ticket printer, you must pull the bottom of the printer out far enough to see where the ticket paper is located, and note the area large enough to place a couple of your left fingers under.
- Remove the top metal trim strip which is a cover plate to the right of the ticket printer and/or is located along the bottom of the top glass. There are a couple of clips on the back of the metal trim strip that fit into notches on metal bracket which holds the top glass. The metal trim strip should be lifted upwards and outwards to remove.
- Once the metal trim strip is removed, the next step is to remove the top glass. Note that some top metal trim strips have a slot in the top that holds the top glass and they must be removed very carefully as to not damage or drop the top glass.
- You can now see the top glass is held in place by usually two or three clips that rise above the metal bracket behind the top metal trim strip. Now slowly lift up on the top glass from both bottom edges until the top glass until it is high enough to gently pull it forward and allowing it to slide down and away from the top track and clips holding it in place.
- Once the top glass has been removed, put it somewhere where it will not get knocked over or broken. You will see the florescent bulb in the middle of the top box area of the machine. Care should be taken removing the bulb as it may be very hot. Remove the old bulb by twisting the florescent tube about a quarter to half turn allowing the two prongs on the bulb to slide out of the fixture on both sides of the bulb.
- Remove and discard the old bulb. To install the new bulb, align the two prongs on each side of the florescent tube with the slits on each fixture in the top box of the slot machine. Twist the bulb into place normally using about a quarter to half of a turn. If the bulb is not secure or aligned, repeat the procedure.
- If your slot machine is an IGT S Plus machine, it is equipped with a florescent bulb starter. Then you can replace the starter when replacing the florescent light bulb. The starter is an FS-U Universal Starter. They are available at most hardware and department stores or may be ordered online too. The starter for the top florescent bulb on an IGT S Plus machine is located directly behind the florescent bulb fixture on the left side of the slot machine in the top box area.
- It is replaced by twisting about a quarter to half a turn as it is held in place with a bayonet type mount. Remove the old starter and discard. Replace with a new FS-U Universal Starter by aligning the two pins on the bottom of the starter with the notches in the starter receptacle, pushing it up into the starter socket, and then twisting it a quarter to half a turn into place.
- Prior to re-installing the top glass, turn the power switch on the right inside of the machine on to verify the bulb works properly. If it does not, turn the power off and check that the bulb is properly installed and secure. If replacing a starter, check that it is also properly installed and secure.
- After verifying the bulb is working, it is now time to replace the top glass. If your slot machine has a top ticket printer, ensure the ticket printer is still pulled out so you can place your fingers in the opening while replacing the top glass.
- Carefully and slowly lift up the top glass placing each hand under the bottom of the top glass. Slide it into the upper edge track on the top box of the slot machine carefully lifting it so it slides into the tracks while being able to push the top glass back far enough to clear the two or three raised clips on the metal bracket where the top glass holding track is located.
- Gently and slowly lower the top glass behind the clips so as to allow them to hold the glass in place. If properly secured, the top glass will not be able to slide down or out of its position. Keep a secure hold on the top glass until you are certain it is secured in the proper position.
- Replace the top metal trim strip by aligning the two or three hooks the back through the metal bracket that supports and holds the top glass. Once the hooks on the back are in place, gently push the top metal trim strip down and it should snap into place. If you have a slot machine with a top ticket printer, close it tight into position. Close the main slot machine door and you are ready to play.
Changing the Belly Glass Florescent Light
The belly glass florescent light bulb is easily changed by following these simple procedures. The replacement bulb is an F15T8/CW 18″ 15 Watt bulb which is available at most hardware and department stores or may be bought online as spare parts of slot machine.
- Open the main slot machine door. Turn off the power to the slot machine. The power switch can be found with the main door open about midway down on the right side just inside the machine.
- Facing the slot machine door, look on the right side of the door just around from bill acceptor area. You will see a knob sticking out that is approximately the size of the end of a regular pencil. This knob when pulled out releases the slot machine belly glass assembly (belly door) to fold down so the bulb can be accessed.
- There are a couple of very important thing to remember prior to pulling this knob to release the belly door. First try pulling gently on the knob. If it does not allow you to pull out and you have a lock installed directly above it, the lock must unlocked in order to allow the release knob to pull out. When pulling out the release knob, be ready for the belly door to fold down.
- Most of the time you must lightly pull on both sides of the belly door to get it to fold down, however always place your hand under it so it does not fall down too quickly causing the belly glass to break or crack.
- Once the belly door is in the down position, you will see the access to the florescent bulb bracket that is held in place by a small Phillips screw. Remove the screw and place it the coin tray so it will be handy when you need it after replacing the bulb.
- The long metal bracket that holds the florescent bulb must be slid slightly right or left so as to be able to lift it out of the belly door. Gently lift the metal bracket with florescent bulb out of the assembly far to be able to turn it over to replace the bulb. Be cautious as the bulb could still be hot!
- Grasp the metal bracket holding the florescent bulb and remove the old bulb by twisting the florescent tube about a quarter to half turn allowing the two prongs on the bulb to slide out of the fixture on both sides of the bulb.
- Remove and discard the old bulb.To install the new bulb, align the two prongs on each side of the florescent tube with the slits on each fixture that is on each side of the new bulb. Twist the bulb into place normally using about a quarter to half of a turn. If the bulb is not secure or aligned, repeat the procedure.
- Now turn the metal bracket that holds the newly installed bulb over and back into position in the belly glass assembly. Slid the bracket slightly right or left into position and replace the small screw which holds the metal bracket in place.
- If your slot machine is an IGT S Plus machine, it is equipped with a florescent bulb starter. So you need to replace the starter a well when replacing the florescent light bulb. The starter is an FS-U Universal Starter. They are available online and you can purchase one.
- The starter for the belly glass florescent bulb is located on the back of the main slot machine door on the lower right hand corner as you face the back of the door.
- It is replaced by twisting about a quarter to half a turn as it is held in place with a bayonet type mount. Remove the old starter and discard. Replace with a new FS-U Universal Starter by aligned the two notches on the bottom of the starter, pushing it into the starter socket, and then twisting it a quarter to half a turn into place.
- Prior to closing the belly glass door, turn the power switch on the right inside of the machine on to verify the bulb works properly. If it does not, turn the power off and check that the bulb is properly installed and secure. Also check to ensure the starter is properly installed and secured.
- Lift the belly glass assembly up and push it into place in the slot machine door. Ensure the belly glass door snaps into place and the knob on the side of the door is in its normal position. It is spring loaded so as to not allow the belly glass assembly to open unless it pulled. If the belly door appears to be in place, pull on both sides of the belly door to make sure it is locked and secure.
- If you unlocked the lock above the knob, re-lock it. Close the main slot machine door and you are ready to use your slot machine.
Changing the Push Button Bulbs
All of the slot machine’s push button lights such Play Max Credits, Spin Reels, Bet One Credit, etc. are easily replaced by following this simple procedure. The replacement bulbs are #161 on IGT S2000 machines and #555 on IGT S+ machines and may be purchased from online stores.
- Fully open the slot machine door. Look on the backside of the door. Each push button will extend down from the shelf on the door and will have a small wire bundle going to it. Identify which push button bulb needs to be replaced.
- Carefully pull down on the bottom of the push button area that is normally white and is where you will see wiring connected. Using your thumb and two fingers, pull straight down and the bottom portion of the push button should snap out.
- You will now be able to see the bulb in the top area of the lower push button assembly. Use caution as the bulb may be very hot. Pull the wedge bulb out and discard it. Notice the slot in which the bulb located.
- Place a new bulb in the slot noting the direction of slot ensuring the new wedge bulb is inserted so as to line up in the slot. Push the new bulb into place.
- Replace the bottom of the push button assembly by inserting it into the top portion of the push button assembly. The bottom portion will snap into position. Ensure that none of the wire connections have been accidentally knocked loose on the bottom of the push button. Note the push button light will not illuminate until the slot machine door is closed. Close the main slot machine door and you are ready to play.
Changing the Small Panel Lights
The small panel lights that illuminate the denomination amount and other areas behind the glass are easily changed. For denomination amount lights on the IGT S2000, a #73 bulb is needed and a #86 bulb is needed on the IGT S+ slot machines. They may be bought online from slot machine selling sites.
Vegas slot machines winners. I have played your games for many years and If I don't get the coins or my money, I will delete your games. But when full loaded great game. ,112000000,28,null,null,'6','KATHLEEN BEISER',null,null,2,null,null,null,'Grace',null,2,null,null,null,'have lots of trouble loading app.
Here it is described as how to change the lights behind denomination amounts such as .25 Cents. Other small panel light bulbs are changed in the same manner.
- Fully open the slot machine door. Look on the backside of the door. Note the location where the denomination amount would be located near the center just below the slot machine’s center glass. The area will appear to be flat with a small bulb holder projecting out that is slightly larger in diameter than a regular pencil and is flat on two or four sides.
- This bulb holder is removed by simply twisting it a quarter to half a turn and then gently pulling it out of its socket. It is held in place by somewhat of a bayonet type mount.
- Once the bulb holder is removed, pull the wedge bulb out of the socket and discard the old bulb. Caution should be taken as the old bulb may be very hot. Replace the bulb by firmly inserting a new bulb into the socket of the bulb holder being careful to align the wedge bulb correctly into the slot.
- Take the bulb holder and look for two notches on each side of the opening where the bulb holder is inserted. Note there are two notches on the bulb holder. Align the notches inserting the bulb holder into the panel.
- Gently twist the bulb holder about a quarter to half a turn to lock it into place. Verify the bulb is illuminating, and if not repeat the procedure using a different new bulb. Now close the main slot machine door and ready to use.
Cleaning Your Slot Machine
This is common thing and all you need is usually nothing more than a damp cloth to clean the exterior cabinet of your slot machine. Never use any abrasive or ammonia based cleaners on the cabinet of the machine.
The slot machine top, center and belly glasses may all be cleaned on the outside by using a window cleaner. However if you own a slot machine with a frosted exterior glass or one that has any exterior decorated markings such as stars, a window cleaner should not be used as the cleaner may damage the exterior images. Care should be taken cleaning interior glass as a cleaner and cloth may damage labels or markings.
The inside of the slot machine should not require cleaning other than occasionally removing dust. This can normally be done with a damp clean cloth, however ensure the power switch has been turned off prior to cleaning.
Wms Slot Machine Manual
When wiping dust inside your machine, be careful not to loosen any wires or connections. Do not use a damp cloth on the face of your reel strips as the playing symbols on the reel strips could come off or become torn. Also be very careful not to touch the back side of your reel strips with a damp cloth especially if the back sides of the reel strips are black. This can cause damage to this type reel strip.
When your Slot Machine Doesn’t Power On
When you get a slot machine and wish to locate or set up at your place, determine the household 120V AC outlet you are planning to use has power. Keep in mind some outlets are controlled on and off by a wall switch.
- With the slot machine unplugged from the outlet and surge protector, open the slot machine main door. Remove the coin tray by lifting up and pulling out the tray. Simply pull it out and down to remove the tray.
- The hopper is on the bottom floor of the machine and slides out on two base rails along two metal guides. Slide the hopper out slowly by grasping the handle with your left hand and supporting the hopper with your right hand. Do not use the black hopper bowl to pull the hopper out of the slot machine.
- On the lower right corner of the slot machine you should see the black power cord coming into the machine. The power cord plugs into the Power Distribution Unit which is located on the back wall of the slot machine.
- Verify the power cord is firmly plugged into place into the right side of the Power Distribution Unit.
- Place the hopper back into the slot machine making sure it slides in easily and completely with the base rails on hopper guides on the bottom of the machine. The hopper plugs into a receptacle toward the back of the machine. It is designed to fit in easily without using excessive force.
- The coin tray can be easily put back into place by ensuring the alignment pins on the coin tray match up to the top alignment holes on the bottom side of the machine. The tray should be pushed down into place. Make sure the tray is even when pushed into place. If the coin tray is not aligned and even, remove the coin tray, and repeat the procedure.
- Verify the power cord is firmly plugged into a good surge protector. Plug the end of surge protector into the outlet you have verified is good, and make sure the on/off switch on the surge protector is turned on.
- Now turn the power switch on the inside right of the slot machine to the on position and verify the slot machine is powered on by lights illuminating.
Jackpot Payout Reset
When your slot machine just hit a 25,000 credit Jackpot it now needs to be reset to continue playing. Depending on the model slot machine you have and the amount of the payout will determine the best course of action.
If you have an IGT S+ Slot Machine and your win is under the maximum payout amount specified on the center glass of the machine, the hopper may run out of coins or tokens. This is normally displayed by Error Code 3300. In this case it usually a simple matter of taking the coins or tokens that have been paid out and putting them back in the hopper allowing it to fully pay out. However, if you won a large jackpot that is “hand pay out”, then follow the steps below.
- First open the main slot machine door. Locate the Jackpot Key which is normally kept inside the slot machine in a plastic envelope on the side of the cash box. If you do not find it inside the machine, often times the Jackpot Key will be strapped with the main slot machine door key. It is a small key as pictured below.
- Take the key in hand and locate the jackpot reset which is a keyhole located on the right side of the slot machine. It is normally about two-thirds up from the bottom of the machine.
- Insert the Jackpot Reset Key into the keyhole. Turn the key only one quarter turn to the right. This will reset the machine, and once you close the main slot machine door, you will be ready to resume play.
- Note that if you turn the Jackpot reset key multiple times you may place your slot machine into a test mode and will thus delay your ability to continue playing.
Some of the Error Codes you get on Slot Machine
Error Code 3300 (IGT S+ Machines)
Simply put Error Code 3300 is normally telling you your hopper is low on or completely out of coins or tokens.
Open the main slot machine door. Look into the hopper. If it is empty or has just a few coins or tokens, place about 500 coins or tokens back into the hopper. Close the main slot machine door. In a few moments you should hear the sound of the hopper’s motor turning and soon the remaining coin payout will begin.
Error Code 3100 (IGT S+ Machines)
Error Code 3100 (Extra Coin Out Tilt) normally signifies either a jammed/stuck coin or token in the coin-out chute on the hopper, or the hopper coin-out sensor has detected the hopper may have paid out an extra coin.
Wms Slot Machine Manual Parts
- Open the main slot machine door. Remove the coin tray by lifting up and pulling out the tray. Simply pull it out and down to remove the tray.
- The hopper is on the bottom floor of the machine and slides out on two base rails along two metal guides. Slide the hopper out slowly by grasping the handle with your left hand and supporting the hopper with your right hand. Do not use the black hopper bowl to pull the hopper out of the slot machine.
- Inspect the hopper to determine if any coins/tokens appear to stuck or jammed in the hopper knife or the hopper coin-out channel.
- If a coin appears to be stuck or jammed, empty the hopper of coins/tokens for easier access to clearing the jammed coin/token.
- Once the stuck or jammed coin has been removed, place the hopper back into the slot machine making sure it slides in easily and completely with the base rails on hopper guides on the bottom of the machine. The hopper plugs into a receptacle toward the back of the machine. It is designed to fit in easily without using excessive force
- Refill the hopper with the proper size coins or tokens. The coin tray can be easily put back into place by ensuring the alignment pins on the coin tray match up to the top alignment holes on the bottom side of the machine. The tray should be pushed down into place. Make sure the tray is even when pushed into place. If the coin tray is not aligned and even, remove the coin tray, and repeat the procedure.
- Close the main slot machine door. The error code should be gone and the machine is ready to play.
Error Code 12 (IGT S+ Machines)
The 3.6 volt battery on the slot machine CPU Board normally lasts for years. However when an Error Code 12 is displayed, this is an indication the battery voltage has dropped below 2.9 volts and is now a low battery.
It is recommended to replace the battery as soon as possible. They can be purchased online from ebay, amazon or realslotmachinesforsale. When ordering a replacement battery, they will provide you with detailed instructions on how to change this battery which is located on the slot machine’s CPU Board.
In order to reset Error Code 12 temporarily, simply open and close the main slot machine door. It is important not to wait for a long time to replace the battery as data stored on the RAM may be lost. Replace the battery Asap.
Following are some of the other error codes that might interest you to solve your problem in repairing the slot machine
|12||Low Battery||Battery voltage on processor board has dropped below 2.9 volts DC|
|21||Coin-In Tilt||Optic coin-in sensors were blocked|
|3100||Extra Coin Out||Stuck/jammed coin in hopper or optic sensor detects extra coin paid|
|3200||Coin-Out Tilt||Hopper coin-out sensor was blocked|
|3300||Hopper Empty||Hopper coin-out sensor sensor detects no coins were dispensed for 8 seconds or more. Hopper needs to be refilled with coins/tokens.|
|41||Reel #1||Tilt Designated reel is misaligned or malfunctioning|
|42||Reel # 2 Tilt||Designated reel is misaligned or malfunctioning|
|43||Reel #3||Tilt Designated reel is misaligned or malfunctioning|
|44||Reel #4||Tilt Designated reel is misaligned or malfunctioning|
|45||Reel #5 Tilt||Designated reel is misaligned or malfunctioning|
|49||Reel Mechanism Disconnected||A reel mechanism has become unplugged or the circuit is interrupted|
|61||CMOS RAM||Bad CMOS RAM data or data was cleared|
|62-0||Bad Game EPROM||Game program or data program check|
|62-1||Bad Data EPROM||Bad EPROM data|
|63||Processor Tray Open||Main processor door has been opened and closed since last game played|
|65-0||Bad EEPROM Device||Processor could not successfully read from or write to chip|
|65-1||Bad EEPROM Data||Data is invalid or corrupted|
|65-2||Game Type Mismatch||Game data om CMOS RAM does not match game data in EEPROM|
|66||Game EPROM Changed||Machine senses the game EPROM has been changed|
|67||Data EPROM Changed||Machine senses the data EPROM has been changed|
|68||Non-Compatible Data EPROM||Data EPROM is not a standard file|
|99-1||Bill Validator||Stacker jam|
|99-2||Bill Validator||Cash box removed|
|99-4||Bill Validator||Cash box full|
|99-5||Bill Validator||Hardware error|
|99-6||Bill Validator||Reverse bill detected|
Hopper is Full and Coins Go Down a Chute to Bottom of Machine
Slot machines that accept coins were designed this way because when used constantly on the casino floor, hoppers could quickly fill. There is a coin level probe on side of the hopper that looks like a brass screw sticking inward toward the hopper bowl. This probe detects when coins/tokens are at a selected level, and will cause the subsequent coins/tokens played to go down a chute to the bottom of the slot machine.
Provided your slot machine sets on a regular casino slot machine stand with holes in the top and the holes are aligned with the slot machine, those coins which bypassed the hopper will go down the chute, through the hole in the bottom of the machine, through the hole in the top of the stand, and into the open area in the stand cabinet. As casinos have done for years, place a small plastic tub in the slot machine stand cabinet to collect these excess coins.
Retrieving Currency from the Cash Box
Though not all slot machines are equipped to accept currency in order to comply with certain laws but if your slot machine is equipped with a bill acceptor, bill transport and cash box, the bills in the cash box can easily be retrieved.
Smokin hot stuff slot machine. Sparkling gems including diamonds, rubies and topazes appear as special wild symbols boost your wins and even create a path toward a big jackpot win. It means that over time, 96% of the money wagered in the game will be paid back. When set at the maximum, each spin gets a little pricey at $180. However, with seven different options, most players will be able to find a level they are happy with when playing Smokin’ Hot Gems.The RTP is 96%, which is a pretty high return-to-player percentage for a slots game. The background graphics contribute to the overall mood with colorful flames and sparkling gems.When it comes to betting, Smokin’ Hot Gems offers seven different options beginning with a minimum of.25 up to a maximum value of 20.With a minimum bet, one spin would cost $2.25 when playing with all paylines active.
- Open the slot machine main door. The cash box door is located just under the yellow chute for the bill acceptor. Ensure the cash box door is fully open.
- On the right side of the cash box toward the top is a release level. Push release lever down and pull the cash box straight out toward you. If the cash box seems difficult or impossible to pull out, make sure you have pushed the release lever down.
- Hold the cash box in both hands and turn it upside down. Notice on the bottom of the cash box is a door which has two small finger sized holes on one side. Normally the door is held closed by a small piece of electrical tape so the bottom cash box door doesn’t come open while removing it from the cash box chassis of the slot machine.
- While holding the cash box with the bottom door up toward you, open the door and you will see where the bills are stored. The large spring expands as more and more bills are added to the cash box. Remove the bills by pulling them straight out.
- Close the bottom door of the cash box and re-secure the door using the same small piece of electrical tape. Turn the cash box around to the original position when you removed it from the slot machine.
- Align the flat top of the cash box with the flat surface at the top of the cash box chassis from which you removed it. Slide it firmly into place. Now close the cash box door and the main slot machine door and you are ready to use it for gaming.
All the content, graphics and videos in this post have been gathered by research for you from various online sources and hope this helps you as a guide to repair your slot machines. Note that many guide books and manuals too are there for you to buy from online stores which are handy to know as how to repair your slot machines. Just stay tuned at realslotmachinesforsale and know many more interesting information about slot machines.
USED SLOT MACHINES
Used Slot Machines, refurbished slots and video poker machines.
Spring Cleaning Were Offering IGT 17 Inch Gameking 31 Game $799.00 or Video slot Machine
Best Prices Out There. Lots Of Machines In Stock. All Slot Machines Come With A Year Warranty Life Time Tech Support.
All Slot Machines Are Various Colors From Casino
FREE Packing For Any Machine on a pallet or Crating Cost $75.00 to make sure of no damages on your slot machine
IGT Slot Machines, BALLY Slot Machines, WMS WILLIAMS Slot Machines, KONAMI Slot Machine, Aristocrat Slot Machines. Reel Slots, Video Reel, Game King, Barcrest, Slant Top, Vision, Bonus, Trim Line, S2000 +
The slot machines are sold for home use and casino entertainment purpose and for gambling in casino! If you don’t see a slot machine you want please e-mail us as we are constantly updating our slot machine inventory and have over 500 slot machines in stock ! A slot machine or video poker machine will cost about $150.00 to $300.00 to ship it to your door. It will be crated and protected from damage for trucking company pick up.
* Note: – Shipping Charges are Paid Separately to our Shipping Company, who will contact you directly for payment of the shipping charges prior to ship.
Wms Slot Machine For Sale
FEATURED USED SLOT MACHINES
SEE OUR FULL INVENTORY OF USED SLOT MACHINES
IGT Slot Machine BALLY Slot Machine WMS WILLIAMS Slot Machine CDS Slot Machine SIGMA Slot Machine KONAMI Slot Machine WMS Gaming Inc. manufacture some of the most popular and innovative Reel and video slot machine tittles in the world. A combination of the newest technologies, reliability and game personality make WMS Gaming a big time player for class 3 casino games. We are pleased to offer these late model WMS games completely Refurbished and at a price that will be very hard to beat. More Bally Proslots are in Stock and will be online soon! With a history dating back nearly 70 years, Bally Gaming Systems is firmly established as a leading supplier of innovative products to the gaming industry. In fact, Bally is one of only a few companies in the world that supplies the entire spectrum of gaming machines and technology, from reel-spinning and video slots to system software and wide-area progressives. IGT (International Game Technology) is the worlds largest supplier/manufacturer of Casino gaming machines. IGT has done for the gaming industry what Microsoft has done for the computer industry. IGT is known internationally for producing (by far) the most slot machine titles and slot machine themes. IGT has been acredited for popular slot machine titles such as “Double Diamonds”, “Red White & Blue”, “Five Times pay” and “Wild Cherry”. They are also known for their licensed or “Systems” games such as “Wheel of Fortune” and the “Mega Bucks”. while Innovations such as the “Game King” platform machines continue to be the most played games on today’s casino floor. IGT machines are extremely reliable in design and make an excellent choice, whether for a real casino or the home
Wms Slot Games For Computer
© Slot Machines IGT, WMS, WILLIAMS, BALLY, GAME KING, CDS, SIGMA, KONAMI, ATRONIC. All rights reserved.
UsedSlotsMachines.com has no affiliations with WMS Gaming, Williams, IGT, Bally, Sigma, CDS, Atronic or any other trade names or trademarks.